JANS Young Scientists Network
JANS Young Academy was established in November 2014 under the umbrella of the Japan Academy of Nursing Science (JANS). JANS Young Academy aims to promote nursing science development by increasing interaction between young researchers from Japan and overseas. The mission of JANS Young Academy is to fulfill our social responsibility for nursing and healthcare through fostering leadership on academic and social challenges not only for the members of JANS but also society in general.
The following committee members of JANS Young Scientists Network provide administration and management of JANS Young Academy.
|Chairperson||Yumi Nishimura||Tokyo Metropolitan University|
|Nobuko Okubo||St.Luke's International University|
|Sayori Sakanashi||Fukuoka University|
|Naoto Hasegawa||Jichi Medical University|
|Satomi Maruo||Kobe City College of Nursing|
|Akiko Mizuta||Hamamatsu University School of Medicine|
|Eriko Mizuno||University of Yamanashi|
|Shigeaki Watanuki||National College of Nursing, Japan|
|Treasurer||Shiori Sakai||Tokyo Metropolitan University|
- To actively promote advancements in various research fields by young researchers both from Japan and overseas.
- To disseminate leading edge academic knowledge and promote information exchange and member interaction by mailing list.
- To publicize JANS Young Scientists Network activities through the JANS website.
- To hold one operational meeting and four online meetings each year.
- To hold an interactive academic meeting at the JANS Annual Academic Conference to promote research activities by young researchers.
- To plan seminars for young researchers and create new channels for dissemination of JANS Young Academy activities.